With a stay at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks in Eureka Springs (Eureka Springs Historic District), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Eureka Springs District Court and Intrigue Theater. This family-friendly hotel is 13 mi (21 km) from Beaver Lake and 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Table Rock Lake.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Myrtie Maes serving guests of Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Eureka Springs District Court - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Intrigue Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Eureka Springs City Auditorium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Basin Spring Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Frog Fantasies Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Pivot Rock - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Pine Mountain Theater - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Thorncrown Chapel - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Christ of the Ozarks - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Great Passion Play Amphitheater - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Inn of the Ozarks is Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional) - 63.3 km / 39.3 mi
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Eureka Springs? This hotel has facilities measuring 18300 square feet (1700 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a picnic area.
XNA (Bentonville, AR) 45 miles, Taxi and limousine shuttle $75 - $85 each way.
Local Shuttle Info: City trolley provides transportation from 9:00 am to 6:00pm daily. Cost is $6.00 for an all-day pass.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 176
Pet maximum weight in kg is 80
Dogs are welcome. $10.00 per pet per day charge applies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.95 and USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
We wait 24hrs between guests to clean rooms. We do not clean stay over rooms. Public Areas are regularly and frequently sanitized and disinfected. Guest rooms are disinfected thoroughly. Hand sanitizers are available to guests.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows sanitization practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines We Care Clean (Best Western)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures